Welcome to the RR Donnelley eXaminer®
The RR Donnelley eXaminer® is a comprehensive taxonomy and instance document review tool you can use to easily store, review and compare XBRL documents.
Manage XBRL documents in a centralized "workspace" and maintain direct access to US GAAP taxonomies as well as any XBRL filing made to the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission’s (SEC) Interactive Data filing programs.
Are you getting the most out of the RR Donnelley eXaminer®? Contact us to learn more about the advanced features including:
- Non-XBRL file upload capabilities (comment files, Excel tagging files, etc.)
- Extension taxonomy and negated label review
- Comparability analysis between two sets of XBRL documents
- Calculation and detail reviews of tagged data
- Tag look-up and analysis (overall, by SIC)